In an effort to help control the overpopulation of cats, Cats Exclusive offers greatly reduced prices of spaying and neutering for cats. By utilizing our clinic, you are helping to support our cause in lowering overpopulation and saving the lives of many innocent animals. All spay and neuter surgeries include a physical exam, pain medication, and antibiotics. An appointment is required. Walk-in appointments are subject to an additional fee.
Note: Rabies vaccines are required by law. If the cat is already vaccinated, the owner is responsible for bringing a non-expired proof of rabies vaccination at the time of surgery.
Feline Spay & Neuter Packages
- Value Package ($140 Females, $125 Males) – Rabies vaccine, FVRCP (Distemper vaccine), FIV/Feline Leukemia test, Ear Cleaning, Nail Trim, Biohazard disposal fee
- Ultimate Package ($170 Females, $155 Males) – Rabies vaccine, FVRCP (Distemper vaccine), FIV/Feline Leukemia test, Ear Cleaning, Nail Trim, Revolution (flea preventative), Microchip, Biohazard disposal fee
|Spay Surgery (Female)||$85|
|Neuter Surgery (Male)||$70|
|FVRCP (Distemper) Vaccine||$15|
|FVRCP/Leukemia Combo Vaccine||$25|
|FIV/Feline Leukemia Test||$30|
|Ear Mites Treatment||$10|
|Ear Mites Test||$5|
|Deworming – Hookworms, Roundworms||$10|
|Deworming – Tapeworms||$15|
|Flea Treatment – Revolution||$16|
|Flea Treatment – Cheristan||$16|
|Soft Paws (Front only)||$25|
|Soft Paws (Front and Back)||$45|
Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) Package
Trap-Neuter-Return is the humane and effective method of improving the lives of outdoor, community/stray cats and to maintain cat population. The steps to TNR are: trap, spay/neuter, vaccinate, ear tip/notch, and the return of stray cats. The services and prices below are ONLY for feral/stray cats that will be returned outdoors. All cats are REQUIRED to receive an ear notch (free).
Download Patient Forms
Attention Broward Residents: Apply to SNIP Program and get your pet spayed/neutered at low cost!
Broward County Animal Care has partnered with a number of veterinarians to provide spay/neuter services under the SNIP Program. Cats Exclusive, Inc. is proud to be one to providers of the Snip Program serving the areas of Margate, Coral Springs, Parkland, Tamarac, Pompano Beach, and others
- You must choose a SNIP Provider from the list (Cats Exclusive, Inc) to schedule an appointment for your pet.
- Your pet’s appointment must be made, and the surgery completed BEFORE your voucher expires.
- Your voucher will expire after 60 days–no extensions are granted!
*You must schedule an appointment for your pet’s surgery. Please call our office at 954-975-8349 and indicate that you have Snip voucher.
*Snip Voucher and matching client’s ID must be provided at the time of surgery checking-in at our facility*
See our services for dogs!
We offer spay/neuter and other services for our canine companions as well!
Preparing for Surgery
- Do not feed your pet after 12 Midnight on the night before the surgery. Water is allowed overnight but it should be removed first thing in the morning.
- Print and complete patient forms for your pet and bring them with you. We can also provide forms when you arrive, but it will delay check in.
- Drop your cat in a secure pet carrier between 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. on your appointment date (unless advised otherwise) at our office (enter in the front of the building). If you arrive past 8:45 a.m., a late fee of $15 applies. One cat per carrier unless they are kittens. Feral cats in traps if possible. Dogs must be either leashed or in a carrier.
- Bring any vaccination records of your pet. Rabies vaccines are required by law. If the pet is already vaccinated, the owner is responsible for bringing a non-expired proof of rabies vaccination at the time of surgery. If the pet is not vaccinated, your pet is required to have a Rabies vaccination on the day of the surgery, as well as an FVRCP (Distemper) vaccine.
Cats Exclusive is complying with the Broward County Rabies Law, and we now offer rabies tags for our clients convenience and can supply them to our Broward County patients.
- Sterilized Cats: $20