Our services are not only exclusively for cats we offer them to our canine companions too! We are only able to see small dogs that are 25lbs or less, and we offer spay/neuter surgeries, routine dental cleanings, and wellness visits.
Canine patients will be isolated from our feline patients in order to offer a stress-free environment as much as possible. Day and times may be limited so please call and ask if we can accommodate your pet!
*All appointments and services must be scheduled. We are unable to attend walk-in appointments and/or veterinary emergencies.
|Canine Spay Surgery (Female)||$180|
|Canine Neuter Surgery (Male)||$140|
|Rabies Vaccine (1 year)||$10|
|Canine Nail Trim||$16|
|5-in-1 Distemper Vaccine||$20|
|Iverhart PLUS Chewable Tablets
(up to 25lbs)
|Revolution (Flea Treatment) 5-10lbs||$20|
|Revolution (Flea Treatment) 11-20lbs||$21|
|Revolution (Flea Treatment) 21-40lbs||$22|
Preparing for Surgery
- Do not feed your dog after 12 Midnight on the night before the surgery. Water is allowed overnight but it should be removed first thing in the morning.
- Print and complete patient forms for your pet and bring them with you. We can also provide forms when you arrive, but it might delay check in.
- Drop your dog off at our facility between 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. on your appointment date
- Bring any vaccination records of your dog. Rabies vaccines are required by law. If the dog is already vaccinated, the owner is responsible for bringing a non-expired proof of rabies vaccination at the time of surgery. If the pet is not vaccinated, your pet is required to have a Rabies vaccination on the day of the surgery.
- If fleas are found on your dog, and oral dose of Capstar will be given at an additional charge.
Download our surgical form
Cats Exclusive is complying with the Broward County Rabies Law, and we are in the process of carrying the rabies tags for our clients convenience. In the meantime, please visit Broward.org to purchase your pet’s rabies tag.
Attention Broward Residents:
Apply to SNIP Program and get your pet spayed/neutered at low cost!
Broward County Animal Care has partnered with a number of veterinarians to provide spay/neuter services under the SNIP Program. Cats Exclusive, Inc. is proud to be one to providers of the Snip Program serving the areas of Margate, Coral Springs, Parkland, Tamarac, Pompano Beach, and others
- You must choose a SNIP Provider from the list (Cats Exclusive, Inc) to schedule an appointment for your pet.
- Your pet’s appointment must be made, and the surgery completed, BEFORE your voucher expires.
- Your voucher will expire after 60 days–no extensions are granted!
*You must schedule an appointment for your pet’s surgery. Please call our office at 954-975-8349 and indicate that you have Snip voucher.