As a service to our community, we offer a low-cost vaccine clinic twice a month on scheduled Saturdays for cats and dogs. Vaccinations are done by our veterinarian and you will receive paperwork for your pet’s medical record. Appointments are not required.
Please bring cats in a secured carrier and dogs in either a carrier or leash. These low prices are only available during the dates below from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday. February 11th, 2017
Saturday. February 25th, 2017
Vaccine clinic checking-in process:
- Download and print registration form
- Review prices and services
- Fill out form before coming to the clinic
- Show up at our facility between 12 and 4pm. Dogs on leashes and kitty cats in carriers
- Give registration form to our attendant.
- She collects form and payment (CASH ONLY!) and assigns you a number in line.
- Wait until your number is called. We will be more than happy to help you and your pets!
Download Vaccine Clinic Forms
Our Services and Prices
|Service||Price – CASH ONLY PLEASE|
|Annual Feline Vaccine Package*||$40|
|Annual Canine Vaccine Package*||$45|
|FVRCP (Distemper) Vaccine||$15|
|5-in-1 Canine Distemper||$20|
|Dog Heartworm Test||$30|
|Dog Iverhart PLUS Chewable Tablets||by weight|
|Dog Revolution||by weight|
Cats Exclusive is complying with the Broward County Rabies Law, and we are in the process of carrying the rabies tags for our clients convenience. In the meantime, please visit Broward.org to purchase your pet’s rabies tag.
See our services for dogs!
We offer spay/neuter and other services for our canine companions as well!
6350 West Atlantic Blvd. Margate, FL 33063
We are west of 441/State Road 7 and on the south side of Atlantic Blvd.