Dental Month at Cats Exclusive, Inc. has been extended until the end of March 2017!!
We are offering a 20% off discount in all dental cleanings for cats and dogs!
Dental disease is the most common disease in dogs and cats. Over 68% of all pets over the age of three have some form of periodontal and/or dental disease. Most pets will show few signs of dental disease. It is up to the pet’s family and veterinarian to uncover this hidden and often painful condition.
Our dental services include:
- Physical exam and consultation by our Veterinarian
- Preoperative blood work to determine your pet’s health and best anesthetic protocol
- Ultrasonic scaling and polishing
- Dental extractions (if needed)
- Antibiotic therapy using periodontal filler
- Fluoride treatment
- Pain management
We are very excited about pet’s dental health and want to educate our clients about the importance of dental care in our pets.
Call our office at 954-975-8349 to schedule your pet’s dental exam today.