Hurricane season is here and NOW is the best time to update your pet’s vaccinations, medical records, and microchip registration. As a service to our community, we offer a low-cost vaccine clinic twice a month on scheduled Saturdays for cats and dogs. Vaccinations are done by our veterinarian and you will receive paperwork for your pet’s medical record. Appointments are not required.
- Vaccines starting at $10
- PAYMENT IN CASH ONLY, please
- Vaccine packages available!
Appointments are not required. You can join us anytime between 12 pm – 4 pm on any of the dates below:
- Saturday, October 7th
- Saturday, October 21st
Please bring cats in a secure carrier and dogs in either a carrier or leash. These low prices are only available during these dates from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m
Vaccine clinic checking-in process:
- Download and print registration form
- Review prices and services
- Fill out form before coming to the clinic
- Show up at our facility between 12 and 4 pm. Dogs on leashes and kitty cats in carriers
- Give registration form to our attendant.
- She collects form and payment (CASH ONLY!) and assigns you a number in line.
- Wait until your number is called. We will be more than happy to help you and your pets!
Download Vaccine Clinic Forms
Our Services and Prices
CASH ONLY, Please 🙂
- Annual Feline Vaccine Package* $45 -Includes: Rabies, FVRCP, Leukemia, Deworming
- Annual Canine Vaccine Package* $50 – Includes: Rabies, 5-1 DA2PP, Bordetella, Deworming
- 1 Year Rabies Vaccine $10 (Cat/Dog)
- 3 Year Rabies Vaccine (Cat/Dog)
- FVRCP (Distemper) Vaccine $15
- FVRCP w/ Leukemia Vaccine $25
- Leukemia Vaccine $15
- FIV/FELV Test $30
- 5-in-1 Canine Distemper $20
- Bordetella Vaccine $15
- Microchip $25
- Dog Heartworm Test $30
Flea & Heartworm prevention products
- Feline Revolution $16 single dose or $96 (Box of 6 plus two FREE)
- Feline Cheristin $16 single dose or $96 (Box of 6)
- Canine Simparica $14-$16.50 a pill depending on weight
- Canine Revolution $63 – $93 for a 3-month supply depending on weight
- Canine Tri-Heart $30-$50 for a box of 6 months depending on weight
Broward County Rabies Tags
Broward County animal ordinances require that every dog and cat in our community receive a rabies vaccination and have and wear a Broward County Pet Rabies Registration Tag on its collar.
Felines – Spayed & Neutered $20
Felines NOT Spayed or Neutered $35
Canines Spayed & Neutered $30
Canines NOT Spayed or Neutered $60
6350 West Atlantic Blvd. Margate, FL 33063
We are west of 441/State Road 7 and on the south side of Atlantic Blvd.