UPDATE: As of May 18th, we have raised over $2,500! Thanks to all who have donated! All kitties at Cat Exclusive are soo happy.
Michelson Found Animals has launched the 4th annual Saving Pets Challenge, an online fundraising competition which benefits animal welfare organizations through Crowdrise. Each year, organizations from across the nation compete for a chance to win cash prizes to help fund life-saving programs for pets in their communities.
The top five groups that raise the most money during the 2017 Saving Pets Challenge will be rewarded with cash grants from Michelson Found Animals. A total $150,000 in Cash Prizes! Also, there is a chance for winning weekly Bonus Challenge prizes totaling $35,000.
This year, Cats Exclusive will take on the Challenge and we are counting on you! Saving Pet Challenge runs May 2 – June 1, 2017.
Donate to our campaign. There are several ways to direct your donations: Sponsor a spay/neuter surgery, provide vaccines to a litter of orphaned kittens, food and litter for the Adoption Center, and more.
*Minimum donation is $10.
Become a Fundraiser
- Join TeamCEI as yourself
Don’t like the spotlight? Here are a few fun ideas and how to implement them:
- Is your cat a CEI Cat? If you adopted your kitten/cat from us, open a profile on your pet’s name, tell his/her story and let your cat raise money for CEI!
- Do it as a crew: Form a crew with your cats, dogs, other pets, family members, friends, and co-workers. Together; we can all help Cats Exclusive win cash prizes!
It’s easy. Open an email account on any email providers (Hotmail, yahoo, Gmail) under your cat’s or crew’s name. Sign up to the Challenge: https://www.crowdrise.com/cats-exclusive-savingpets with your cat’s or crew’s name.
Voila! You are a fundraiser for Cats Exclusive!
Spread the Word ~ Share your story!
- Email your friends, bosses, and co-workers and encourage them to become part of this fundraising.
- Contact your local newspaper, news channel, friends in the media to help spread the word. *We can provide you with a customized Press Release and email template that you can easily email to all your contacts.
- Share your own fundraising page and progress through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and any other social media. Post selfies, pet’s pictures and screenshots of your fundraising efforts (or your pet’s ).
- Publish when you sign-up to the Savings Pets Challenge, share your when you receive the first donation, when you donate to your page or when your pet donates. There is a myriad of opportunities to share pictures and to encourage others to donate and become fundraisers.
- Show what you, your cats, dogs, crew, kids, family members, co-workers, friends, and others are doing to help Cats Exclusive win the challenge.
- Don’t forget to add a hashtags to every post:) Have fun!
#savingpetschallenge | #teamCEI
YES, WE ARE!! The Saving Pet Challenge runs May 2 – June 1, 2017.
Sign up to the 2017 Saving Pets Challenge: https://www.crowdrise.com/cats-exclusive-savingpets