Summer is finally here and NOW is the best time to update your pet’s vaccinations and medical records.
As a service to our community, we offer a low-cost vaccine clinic twice a month on scheduled Saturdays for cats and dogs. Vaccinations are done by our veterinarian and you will receive paperwork for your pet’s medical record. Appointments are not required.
- Vaccines starting at $10
- PAYMENT IN CASH ONLY, please
- Vaccine packages available!
Appointments are not required. You can join us anytime between 12 pm – 4 pm on any of the dates below
- Saturday, June 3rd and
- Saturday, June 24th, 2017
Please bring cats in a secured carrier and dogs in either a carrier or leash. These low prices are only available during the dates below from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m
Vaccine clinic checking-in process:
- Download and print registration form
- Review prices and services
- Fill out form before coming to the clinic
- Show up at our facility between 12 and 4 pm. Dogs on leashes and kitty cats in carriers
- Give registration form to our attendant.
- She collects form and payment (CASH ONLY!) and assigns you a number in line.
- Wait until your number is called. We will be more than happy to help you and your pets!
Download Vaccine Clinic Forms
Our Services and Prices – CASH ONLY, Please 🙂
- Annual Feline Vaccine Package* $45
- Annual Canine Vaccine Package* $50
- Rabies Vaccine $10
- FVRCP (Distemper) Vaccine $15
- Leukemia Vaccine $15
- Microchip $25
- Bordetella Vaccine $15
- 5-in-1 Canine Distemper $20
- Dog Heartworm Test $30
- Dog Tri-Heart Chewable Tablets by weight
- Simparica for Dogs – Now available!
- Cheristin for Cats – Now available!
- Cat Revolution $16
- Dog Revolution by weight
Cats Exclusive is complying with the Broward County Rabies Law, and we are in the process of carrying the rabies tags for our clients’ convenience. In the meantime, please visit Broward.org to purchase your pet’s rabies tag.
6350 West Atlantic Blvd. Margate, FL 33063
We are west of 441/State Road 7 and on the south side of Atlantic Blvd.